Nashville Jimmy

The complete blow by blow of the TEAM IN TRAINING spring season. Here you'll learn about the Leukemia, Team in Training, the TEAM, a little bit about New Jersey, a little bit about Nashville, a little bit bout me, Big Poppa,and food. I may have to bring back a story or two about past trainings (put your underwear on the right way round; makes running easier).

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Group Training December 12

Tonight's Session was all about cross training.

That means a lot squats, lunges, some push ups, sit ups, stepping up and down on a benches. This is a brutal workout. Or so I heard.

I was in transit from the great state of Missouri. But quite a few of my mentees said they were sore for a day or so after.

I salute their dedication!

-Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home