Nashville Jimmy

The complete blow by blow of the TEAM IN TRAINING spring season. Here you'll learn about the Leukemia, Team in Training, the TEAM, a little bit about New Jersey, a little bit about Nashville, a little bit bout me, Big Poppa,and food. I may have to bring back a story or two about past trainings (put your underwear on the right way round; makes running easier).

Saturday, December 16, 2006

December 16, 2006 Long Slow Distance

Here we are preparing for our run. First and foremost on everyone's mind was where are the restrooms. I think they're over there....

There was a little more discussion . A little jumping around to keep warm. Then a little more standing around...

And finally we were off. We ran for time today - 70 minutes. I ran nice and slow with Peter G. for the entire run.

This is a great way to start a day! I highly recommend doing this.

-Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home